Thursday, April 25, 2013

Photoplasty At Cracked.com

Over at Cracked.com they have an ongoing series where the readers submit photoshopped pictures that relate to unique prompts. The best and funniest pictures are chosen, then displayed on the site. The reader that submits the best picture also receives a cash prize, which is a nice incentive for sitting around and making jokes on your computer. Anyway, one of the themes for last week was "The Surprising Unseen Side Of Video Game Levels." I made two entries, but unfortunately did not win. I have decided to share them here. So, without further ado, here they are:



I also entered a photoplasty contest last October,which had a theme of "Horrible Ideas For Sexy Halloween Costumes." I am proud to say that I won the $50 grand prize with the following submission:

No comments:

Post a Comment